Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad







This simple Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe comes together with just 5 ingredients. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most amazing fruit salad ever!  Your family will go nuts over it.








If you haven’t noticed by now, I am a sucker for quick and easy side dishes. Some of you will say that this makes a better dessert, but if you have a crazy sweet tooth like mine, it is an amazing side dish. :) We all enjoyed this fruit salad very much. I didn't add much sugar, just a couple tablespoons over the strawberries after I'd cut them, then I folded in the blueberries and bananas. At the last, I sprinkled in FRESH lemon juice. I think adding a full half cup of sugar would do a disservice to the natural sweetness of the fruit. This salad is a HUGE hit at any potluck and makes a lot if you need to feed a crowd. I promise that you won’t have any leftovers! It was so easy and I couldn’t help licking the spoon. 😀 Excited to share it with everyone.

Recipe >> Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad  @ theslowroasteditalian.com